- Use of coral vite and essential elements
- Phosphate and nitrate free
- Provides long term results
- Not for human consumption
- Kalkwasser Mix provides bio-available calcium for lush growth of purple, pink and green calcareous algaes, snails, hard tube worms and clams. Corals will open more and stay attached to their skeletons better, with regular use. Phosphate and nitrate free. Contains no gluconates, EDTA, or other organics to raise DOC levels, as many competing products do. This product is the original European Method that has never been equaled for calcium addition to a Reef System. It will provide long term results that no other supplement will. It requires a little more work, but so does anything that is really worthwhile. Kalkwasser Mix can be used with Kent Marine Concentrated Liquid Calcium or Turbo Calcium for maximum results. Strontium addition via use of Kent Marine Strontium and Molybdenum Supplement or Turbo Strontium is absolutely necessary, as well. Use of Coral Vite, and Essential Elements are beneficial, as well. Kent Marine was established by aquatic hobbyists who saw a need for products that aid the user in creating the most natural enclosed marine and freshwater environment possible. From vitamin and mineral supplements to nutritional products and filter media, Kent aquarium set the benchmark and was one of the first in the aquatic industry to provide these unique solutions. For the past 15-year, Kent Marine products have helped aquarists create healthy aquariums. Through continuous research, testing and development, new products like salt mix, scrapers and Kent RO filters were brought into the Kent Marine family.