Liquid Mineral GH+
Liquid minerals and trace elements for your aquarium
Liquid Mineral GH+ is a liquid mineral salt for re-mineralising RO water, fully desalinated water, rainwater or soft tap water. It adds vital minerals and trace elements to your aquarium water and raises the total hardness (GH).
Liquid Mineral GH+ is based on an original recipe from Japan. The minerals and trace elements it contains are fine-tuned to the requirements of shrimp from soft water habitats like Bee Shrimp and their variants, Tiger Shrimp, Bumblebee Shrimp and so on and facilitate keeping and breeding greatly. This preparation increases their well-being, boosts their colors, enhances their reproduction rates and provides them with everything they need for healthy growth.
In addition, Liquid Mineral GH+ enhances the all-important microbiology in the aquarium and enhances the efficiency of the biofilms and the filter bacteria in the substrate and the filter. A good water quality and a clean environment especially in the lowermost regions of the tank are especially important for the well-being, the health and the vitality of your shrimp.
Bottle with dropper - 100 ml
• 7 drops (approx. 0,47 ml) per 1 liter of water will raise the total hardness by approx. 6 °dGH and the conductance of about 280 µS (Mikrosiemens). Just add, stir a few times, and you’re done.
Bottle with measuring cup - 250 and 1000 ml
• 4,7 ml per 10 liter of water will raise the total hardness by approx. 6 °dGH and the conductance of about 280 µS (Mikrosiemens). Just add, stir a few times, and you’re done.
• Available in a dosing bottle for each 100, 250 and 1000 ml
• 100 ml sufficient for approx. 212 liters in total hardness 6 °dGH
• 250 ml sufficient for approx. 530 liters in total hardness 6 °dGH
• 1000 ml sufficient for approx. 2120 lliters in total hardness 6 °dGH